Classic - Model LBC15-SP170 - High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge. The Scag Giant-Vac Classic blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform. Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or patio with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Classic easy. Every Scag Giant-Vac blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
- Powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru SP170 5.7 hp engine
- 4-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller
- 15' diameter impeller, 3.5' wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 4.5' wide blower housing
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal
- Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 11' air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Discharge opening (4' x 4 '; 16 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2' off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Four (4) iso-mounts on the handlebars to soak up vibration
- Handles feature a thick, comfortable foam grip
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty 3/4” solid steel axles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
- 1-year Limited Warranty for commercial use, 2-year Limited Warranty for residential use.
Engine Subaru SP -170
Engine Frame Construction All steel, welded 10 gauge
Blower Housing Construction All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt
Blower Housing Width 4.5'
Impeller Construction All steel, welded, 4-blade, dynamically balanced
Impeller Mounting Keyed crankshaft, bolt with thread-lock
Impeller Diameter 15'
Impeller Width 3.5'
Vibration Control 4-point rubber iso-mount system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip
Handle Height Adjustable, 3-Position
CFM Output 1,392 CFM
Axle 3/4' diameter steel axle
Rear Wheels 4.10 X 3.5'
Front Wheels 1.5' x 6.0'
Throttle Control Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover
Front / Side Discharge Control Quick-Lever located at discharge
Remote Discharge Angle Control N/A
Weight 102 lbs.
Warranty 1-year Commercial; 2-year Residential; 90-Day Rental