Scag - Model Cheetah - Zero-Turn Riding Mowers
The Scag Cheetah is the fastest and most comfortable cat in the Scag family. Clocking in at speeds up to 16 mph and featuring a coil-over shock suspension system, the Cheetah is truly a remarkable zero-turn mower. The Operator Suspension System isolates the operator platform via a coil-over shock and provides additional comfort via rubber iso-mounts. This innovative, adjustable system soaks up the bumps and keeps things simple with only three moving parts.
The ZT-5400 transaxles have two-speeds, Low Range (up to 12MPH) and High Range (up to 16MPH). The large 15 gallon fuel capacity (dual tanks) keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fill up in the morning and cut all day long.
From the heavy-duty, Tri-Plate Velocity Plus™ side discharge cutter decks and the 61' Velocity Plus™ Rear Discharge Decks, to the various high-power engine options, there's a Cheetah that will increase your productivity and leave your competition in the dust!
- Operator Suspension System
- 61' or 72' Velocity Plus cutter decks; 61' Rear Discharge Velocity Plus
- Dual, ZT-5400 Hydro-Gear Transaxles (2-speed)
- Up to 16 MPH ground speed for more productivity
- Engine options up to 36hp
- 15 gallon fuel capacity (dual tanks)
- Adjustable, foot pedal cutter deck lift system
- High-quality coil-over shock absorber
- Up to 350 ft. lb. PTO Clutch Brake
- Double-tube steel main frame
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles
- Operator friendly instrument panel