SCAG - Model SWZT - Walk Behind Mower
The all new, incredibly ergonomic control system was designed to make operation easy, not a fatigue causing fight. The controls not only contour to the natural angles of your extended hands, but are placed to keep your hands out of harms way when mowing next to trees and bushes. The main control bar is tied together at the top for additional strength and leverage.
When it's time to mow, simply set your desired forward speed, flip the thumb releases and you are off to an enjoyable mowing experience. Use the numbered forward speed selector to find just the right speed for the job at hand.
Dual hydraulic ZT-2800 transaxles with cooling fans and steel fan covers allow independent, amazingly smooth and positive power to each wheel. With counter-rotation turning, one wheel moves forward while the other moves backward during a zero-turn, minimizing scuffed turf and increasing maneuverability in heavily landscaped areas.
With Scag tough, commercial-duty 36' or 48' cutter decks, you will get the perfect cut, the first time, every time. Heavy duty construction, a floating style deck and great features like an intergrated parking brake and the new control system set the SWZT apart from the competition.
- 36' or 48' Scag commercial-grade, fabricated cutter deck options
- Ultra-comfortable, highly ergonomic control system
- Powerful Kawasaki engine options (481FS and 541FS)
- Dual hydraulic ZT-2800 transaxle drive system with cooling fans
- Heavy gauge handle tower and main frame for durability
- Ground speeds up to 7.4mph
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge and cupholder
- Sealed, no maintenance, aluminum blade drive spindles
- Flat-Free front caster tires
- Massive skid plates to protect the bottom of the mower and drive system.