Our scarifier blades penetrate hard-packed, frozen, and gravel surfaces with less down pressure and horsepower than standard grader blades. And, they do it in fewer passes.These blades have individual replaceable, rotating, self-sharpening tools. Our solid carbide tipped tools wear evenly, so blades last longer than all-steel blades.
- Eliminate “washboard” effect and pot holes with fewer passes
- Get even cutting height because cutting tools rotate from position to position
- Quickly change individual cutting bits in minutes without special tooling
- No need to replace entire blade sections and bolts. Change only the cutting bits.
- Maintain road surfaces with fewer passes
- Carbide-tipped scarifier blades last longer than all-steel blades
- Severe-duty scarifier blades available for extreme conditions