Schauer - Model Spotmix - Multiphase Feeding System
From Pig Equipment
For 20 years, Spotmix multiphase feeding has been the global, uncontested technological leader in feeding technology. No other system caters to the individual feeding needs of different groups of pigs and single animals as uncompromisingly. It makes it possible to distribute the ideal formula, re-calculated on a daily basis, for every single feeding place several times a day in the desired consistency. Immediately after measure pouring, the feeding place drains are fully automatically cleaned with an air-water vapour. Perfectly supplied and hygienically clean – this way the health and feed intake of the pigs are improved. In practice, this leads to the achievement, on average, of a 500 g daily increase in piglet rearing and 900 g daily increase in pig fattening, with at the same time a high proportion of lean meat. In pig farming, the system fully exhausts the potential in the feeding of the lactating sows.
- Residue-free multiphase feeding and the best feeding line hygiene.
- Individual and exact feeding of the individual animal groups.
- Spotmix is the key to optimising outputs and reducing feed costs for profitable pig production.
- Perfect multiphase feeding without compromises or food residue in the system.Possible to feed each group or feeding place according to an individual formula, and stepless, daily blending of ready-made feed mixtures or mixes of any desired formulae from individual components is also possible. For businesses that perform their own mixing, this feed is substantially cheaper – no separate feed mixing plant is necessary for smaller plants.
- Best Hygienethroughout the whole feeding line, due to mixture and transportation as dry feed. Automatic follow-up cleaning of the feed supply tubes after each feeding.
- Highest possible flexibility in feeding management and feed consistency.Feeding of dry, mushy and liquid feed possible. The minimum ratio of water to dry material is 1:1. It is often possible to feed the animals each day, which is particularly important for small piglets. The feed is always provided fresh and with the best hygiene. The piglets are healthier, eat more and grow more quickly.
- Improvement of the intake of feed and water in nursing sowsincreases milk production – maintenance of the sows' condition and higher weaning weights
- Less dust due to liquid feedand thus healthier for people and animals.
- Optimal computer-based feeding management.All feed consumption data is updated on a daily basis, corrections can be made to the feeding strategy (feed curves) at any time.
- Substantial saving in labour timedue to daily automatic adaptation of the feed quantities (adjustment of automatic feeding units and volume measure pourers unnecessary).
- Convenient and targeted entry of additives(medicines) for every group and individual feeding place in the piglet stall.
- Feeding of maize kernel silage(CCM, whole grain) possible. This allows a substantial improvement of the digestibility of the feed formula and reduction of the feed costs to be achieved.
- Improvement of profitability.Spotmix helps you to exhaust the biological performance potential and reduces feed costs substantially by up to 10% due to better feed utilisation and reduction of feed losses than with dry feed.