Schwarze - Spray Patcher Street Max
The Schwarze Spray Patcher Street King is a rugged asphalt repair until designed for towing with a standard dump body with a tailgate feeder. The Street King has a 300-gallon emulsion tank to keep repair crews repairing streets, not travelling back and forth for supplies. The operator controls are conveniently located at the operator’s station on the boom which is balanced for and adjustable for operator safety and comfort.The Spray Patcher Street King uni-body construction is rugged and designed for long life. The optional vacuum feature allows removal of water and debris from potholes before patching to achieve a longer lasting and more durable repair. The Load King achieves a 98% compaction rate without the use of compactors based on the Strategic Highway Initiative Testing and allows for immediate traffic flow. Come to the people you know, for the products you trust.
- Pothole Vacuum: Cleans out wet or dirty potholes for better quality patch
- Custom Made-to-Order Hydraulic Hoses: Reduces the opportunity for contamination in Hydraulic System
- Fully Shrouded: Protects all components from Mother Nature and allows cold temperature operation
- Twin Engine System: Allows for patch on the go, and increased productivity
- Mix on Demand: Eliminates the end users dependency of commercially premixed materials
- 300 Gallon Emulsion Tank: allows for fewer refills during the day for better productivity
- Hydraulic Leveling Boom: Ease of operation, and reduces physical stress on the operator
- Clean, Tack, Fill & Compact, Top Layer, & Immediate Traffic Flow: 92.8% Compaction rate based on the Strategic Highway Initiative Testing without the use of compactors.
- High Mount Strobe Light: Alerts oncoming traffic of patching operation
- Modular Componentry: Reduced Repair time, and cost of ownership
- Emulsion Heating System: During Operation engine coolant keeps the emulsion at, or near 150 degrees. Can patch in Cold temperatures.
- Unibody Construction: durable construction designed for long life and low cost of ownership