Model SD22 - Shades
A small canopy with a bracket that allows it to attach directly onto the body of a transmitter (brackets for different instrument manufacturers available). Material: hot-pressed, glass fibre reinforced polyester. Colour: similar to RAL 7032 light grey, UV-resistant. Low flammability and self-extinguishing
Simple shielding of enclosures, instruments and fittings providing protection against:
- Sun light (overheating)
- Dirt accumulation
- Exposure to atmospheric conditions
- Mechanical damage
- Easy access to the transmitter, also allowing good lateral access.
- Various mounting possibilities, especially for the protection of transmitters, are available, as for example direct mounting of the SD22 at the transmitter head or mounting to the pipe stand or steel construction (see Datasheet: sample application and Mounting material KD287)
- Heat-insulating material preventing the heat generated by solar radiation to be transferred.
- SD 22: structured surface improves UV-resistance.
- Stackable for space-saving transport and storage due to tapered side walls.