SDEC - Model SR 1000 - Direct Reading Tensiometer
Accepted as the way to measure the water potential in soils, the tensiometer has become an easy to use and very handy tool for field research (agronomy) and managing inputs in agriculture (water). The SR 1000 tensiometer is robust as well as cost effective. Measurements are taken with a BOURDON type manometer. This measuring principle, easy to use as well as very precise, will certainly bring you much help in the laboratory as much as in the field. Its life time is very long and it doesn't need much upkeep work. By simultaneously using ceramics with high breakdown values, you will be abble to conduct your experimentation very far without having to refill the tensiometers all the time.
- SIMPLE TO USE
- QUICK AND EASY UPKEEP
- EASY READING OF THE VALUES
- WATER TRAP IN THE MANOMETER
- VERY LOW PRICE
- Range: 0 to -99 cbar (kPa)
- Ceramic: 1 bar standard (optional : high flow, consult us).
- Manufacturing materials: seethrough PVC for the tensiometer tube.
- Water trap: Entrapment system to keep the liquid in the BOURDON manometer. It considerably lowers the temperature influence on the data given by the manometer.
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +70°C.
- Storage temperature: when empty, -20°C to +70°C; when full of water, 5°C to +60°C. Use of the silicone bung, SMS type, in order to use the electronic tensimeter SMS 2500S to take more accurate measurements.