Model SDS 150-180-210 - Mulchers
Specialised mulchers for mulched stubble in grassy vineyards and orchards. SDS 150-180-210 series is tractor-mounted to be fitted to the three-point linkage of the rear tractor lift and gives the possibility to shred grass,or grassy cultivations and to discharge mulched product into windrows under plantation trees. SDS product range is available as 150-180-210 working widths both as single spiral with discharge on right side and as double spiral to make symmetric windrows on both sides with only one pass. Double spiral versions have fixed central linkage whereas single spiral versions have hydraulic offset linkage to perfectly direct biomass under plantations. SDS mulchers are equipped with roller or wheels - adjusting the working height - and they have an hydraulic adjustment for spirals speed to balance biomass quantity as regards tractor speed and grass height. Working widths 1520 – 1810 – 2100 mm are also available with indipendent hydraulic system.
- Working widths from 150 - 210 cm.
- Single or double spiral version.
- Spiral hydraulic transmission.
- Horganic product addition where more roots are.
- Humidity level increase by roots.
- Biomass opaque coating.
Advantages for the user
- Wide possibility of choice.
- Windrow adjusting depending on tractor speed change.
- Plants with good nutritional condition.
- Favourable microclimate to plants vegetative conditions.
- Ideal solution against weeds. Herbicides treatments reduction.
- Mulched stubble method