I.T.P. are always looking to buy empty toner & inkjet cartridges, the more the better. Stockholding over 500,000 units at any one time and collecting over 1000 cartridge types makes I.T.P. the industry's most stable partner to sell your empties to.
Three key factors in I.T.P.'s success ensures your satisfaction:
- Stability I.T.P. strives to keep prices consistent without the major fluctuations associated with other companies. By buying for stock rather than for orders, I.T.P.'s demand is very stable.
- Diversity Buying so many different product types and serving a world-wide customer base enables I.T.P to pay for a far wider range of cartridges. I.T.P. also buys many niche and oddball cartridges in addition to the mainstream, giving you more money for your consignments.
- Payment Over a decade of trading has shown I.T.P. to be a prompt and reliable payer. As part of the ITP Group, financial strength and credit worthiness is assured, a key factor in uncertain times and a fragmented market.
I.T.P. trades in most countries across the world and wants to buy your stock. From large consignments to small, dollars to dinar's, east to west, your stock is wanted, a deal can be done today!
Since 1992 these schemes have paid out millions of pounds to UK companies as well as ensuring these business’s Duty Of Care compliance.Collection programs
I.T,P.’s UK collection programs require a minimum of at least twenty cartridges of value to qualify for a free collection, and the minimum number rises from there depending on the applicable scheme. The number of cartridges that you are able to send in each delivery will determine which program is best suited to you:
- Cash For Trash – suitable for corporate companies, SME’s, schools & local authorities
- Money For Nothing – aimed at stationers and consumable wholesalers
- Dealer Returns Program – designed for cartridge collectors and small brokers
You can see those cartridges that have value and that are accepted on the above schemes on I.T.P.’s Beneficial List.
Alternatively you can participate in one of I.T.P.'s charity schemes whereby you only need a minimum of fifteen cartridges to have them collected free of charge, and a donation is then made to I.T.P.’s portfolio of supported charities. Please visit the donate section of this site for more information.Cartridge prices
To see this month’s cartridge price list please first register and I.T.P. will then email you the price list and scheme details that will work best for you. Once you are registered you will then be able to login and download the price lists at your convenience. Alternatively, you can subscribe to I.T.P.’s price list email service whereby you will receive the new price list at the start of every month.
Please note that the cartridges have most value for reuse rather than recycling so please pack them carefully. More information on how to pack your cartridges can be found in the packing suggestions section.
If you have large volumes of empties to sell, then I.T.P. will be able to offer bespoke pricing. Please visit the Large & International Sellers section of this site.Licensed by the Environment Agency
I.T.P. have the expertise and regulatory licences as required by the Environment Agency to collect, transport and deal with your empty cartridges and mobile phones. So not only do you get your cartridges collected free of charge by an authorised company, but you get paid for them too!
Each month I.T.P. produces its “Beneficial Cartridge List” as a simple and convenient way to see at a glance if the cartridges you have are of financial value to you or the supported charities