Semidolime - Fertilisers
Semidolime is produced from the flash calcination of high-grade natural Magnesium and Calcium mineral deposits. The Flash-calcination of this mix gives it a high surface area large pores and a naturally high pH. Magnesium and Calcium are essential nutrients for fertilisers.
- Semidolime contains both Magnesium and calcium
- Semidolime is great for soil neutralisation
- Semidolime is a quicker way to balance acid soils than lime
- Its Magnesium content is both an enzyme activator and a constituent of many enzymes
- Its Magnesium content is a central element of the chlorophyll molecule
- Its calcium content is essential to plant cell walls
- Its Calcium content help plants tolerate the stress of prolonged heat
Calix is dedicated to serve its customers with a variety of products of the highest quality at a competitive price. Our products are available in a wide range of quantities and specifications to meet your particular applications.