Senninger - Model i-Wob Series - Combines Wobbler
Ultra-Low Application Intensity Preserves Soil Integrity The Senninger i-Wob combines wobbler technology’s off-center rotary action with the wobbling action of grooved deflectors to deliver uniformly sized droplets resistant to wind distortion and evaporation. It provides outstanding uniformity over a large area of coverage and a gentle application pattern that preserves the soil’s ability to absorb water. This increases soak time and reduces the potential for soil compaction, soil sealing and irrigation water run-off.The i-Wob is available with Senninger’s award-winning UP3 nozzles, which make changing nozzles quick, easy and virtually one-handed.
- Ideal for installation on Flexible Hose drops
- Flows: 0.80 to 21.18 gpm (182 to 4811 L/hr)
- Pressure Range: 10 to 20 psi (0.69 to 1.38 bar) – ultra low pressures saves time and energy
- Distance of Throw: 31 to 60 ft (9.5 to 18.3 m) diameters
- Backed by two year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
- Threaded weight available for added stability