SENSUI-KUN - Marine Net Cleaner
The Yanmar marine Net cleaner makes net cleaning, effective and efficient. Using only water and twenty four (24) volts DC to operate the unit at depths of up to fifty (50) metres, the Yanmar marine net cleaner will prevent parasites, fish damage and net damage.
Power Equipment has introduced the Yanmar Marine Net Cleaning Robot to the Australian and New Zealand aquaculture markets.
The robot allows cleaning of sea cages of virtually any size down to a depth of fifty (50) metres.
Operation of the robot is performed remotely from the comfort of the wheelhouse. The movement and progress of the robot is captured by front and rear mounted video cameras that provide the operator clear vision of the robots path and direction while speed and directional adjustments are made via the operation of a joystick controller.
The Yanmar Marine Net Cleaning Robot is self propelled and has the ability to operate on all net surfaces including the base and if required can operate inverted. The robot can be deployed and operated by one (1) person.
Merits of efficient net cleaning using the Yanmar Net Cleaning Robot:
- Improves water flow through sea cages thus improving oxygen levels, feeding activity and water quality
- Prevents the proliferation of parasites as nets are able to be cleaned more regularly
- The use of anti fouling chemical on nets is not necessary and in fact not required
- Prevents harm to fish from inadvertent contact or striking shellfish which have adhered to cages
- Prevents stretching and damage of nets which occurs with increased biofouling weight being present
- Net cleaning can be performed anytime as required
- Net inspection is performed during the cleaning process thus limiting the services of divers to repairs only
- Reduced OH&S exposure as a result of less manpower required to maintain nets at sea or on land
- In the unlikely event of a Robot hose failure ONLY UNCONTAMINATED SEA WATER will be released into the environment
AN INNOVATIVE SOLUTION FOR NET CLEANING
Yanmar Sensui-kun brings you many benefits
- Efficient – Cleaning can be done at any time
- Low cost and Easy Maintenance
- operate on all surfaces of the net
- OHS risk levels reduced
- Reduced or eliminates the use of anti-fouling chemicals
- Good for Environment – improves product growth & health
STRONG CLEANING ACTION, EFFECTIVE CLEANING BY CLOSE CONTACT
You will enjoy this strong performance produced from…
- All of the water from a high pressure pump – on-the-spot powerful cleaning.
- The recoil from the water jet is used to turn the propeller and keep the robot pressed against the net
EASY STEUP AND PLACEMENT IN FISH FARMING CAGES
It allows the nets to be cleaned anytime it is needed. The robot can be ded through a small opening in bird guarding nets over the fish farming cages and into the water, making it easy to clean netting.
EASY REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION AND MONITORING OF UNDERWATER OPERATIONS
- REMOTE CONTROL – The robot can be guided and operated by simply operating the remote control box joysticks.
- REAL TIME TV MONITOR – Underwater operations can be checked in real-time on a TV monitor.