The empty trays are placed by means of one tray-destapler on a conveyorbelt. The tray is transported underneath the first potdispenser and the first line of pots will be placed into the tray so that the tray is transported upwards. This cycle repeats itself underneath a second potdispenser and underneath a third potdispenser. The conveyorbelt brings the tray with the pots under the dosage-unit and presses the tray with the pots up against the fillingplate, which is provided with holes on the place were the pots are. The soil is dosed and is falling on the fillingplate. After that the excess soil is removed by a brushunit and re-used in the next cycle. After that the tray with pots will come below the press and drillunit. After this cycle it is possible to staple the trays with pots.
The machine has following distinguishing features:
- High-quality construction and maintenance free
- Clean labour friendly processing using a closed soilsystem
- Adjustment for optimal filling of the pots
- Movable enhanced by means of casters
- High capacity up to 500 trays per hour
- Integrated in rootline or easy to connect with a conveyorbelt or rollerconveyor
- Easy conversion to another pot- or traysize
- Simple to operate by means of a stepmenu and a well organized LCD display
- Built in accordance with the CE norm
- Malfunctions alarmsystem and an emergencystop
- Length: 4.000 mm.
- Width: 1.330 mm.
- Height: 2.170 mm.
- Conveyorbeltspeed: max. 85 meter/min.
- Weight: ± 750 kg.
- Connection power: 4,1 kW
- Power supply: 3ph./400V.50Hz + N +