Serco - Model 4500 Series - Loader
The newest member in the Serco loader line up, the model Serco 4500 has been designed for Tree Service companies who are looking for a smaller knuckleboom loader as well as companies, individuals or municipalities for the handling of solid waste, debris clean-up, landscaping or rendering services. Although the Serco 4500 is a lightweight loader it is not short on features.
- Avg. Lift Capacity (Less Attachment)
- 5,510 lbs @ 5’
- 17’ with 3’ Hydraulic Extension.
- (20’ Total Reach)
- Lightweight extra high strength steel
- 2” high strength pivot pins
- Aluminum Bronze pivot bushings
- 4” x 27” x 2-1/2”
- Double acting with ductile iron internal components and hard chrome plated shafts.
- Bolt on cylinder glands, counterbalance valves.
Planetary Gearbox with piston hydraulic motor.
- Choices include, Fold Away, Telescoping or Down and Out
Fixed displacement, Load sensing hydraulic system.