Serco - Model 7000 Series - Loader
From its inception the Serco 7000 has been one of the most popular and well accepted knuckleboom loaders in its class, its light weight, speed, strength and reliability have made this model extremely popular for the Forestry, Tree Service, Landscaping industry.
- Avg. Lift Capacity (Less Attachment)
- 7000 lbs @ 10’
- 20’ Knuckle Boom extensions to 25’
- Lightweight high strength steel
- 2” high strength pivot pins Tapered Roller Bearings
- 5” x 30” x 2-1/2”
- Double acting with ductile iron internal components and hard chrome plated shafts.
- 600 degree non-continuous, mechanical stops
- 26” rotation bearing powered by a single hydraulic motor and planetary gearbox
- Telescoping A-frame type, 110-5/8” spread at grade level.
- Double acting 3” x 40” x 2” cylinders.
- Tandem hydraulic system providing 30 & 30 GPM
- Stack type control valves with joystick Controls
- 55 gallon reservoir.