Model Serie L and OTL <35HP - Rotovator
From JNC Rebel Rotovator
Over the years, the JNC rotovator has built up a reputation as a quality machine. Unique because of its centre drive, it cannot be compared with other cultivators fitted with a side drive. The transmission gear box in the middle of the rotovator provides a robust and direct, virtually maintenance free drive. There is no need for a chain case on the side, and the machine width is more or less the working width as a result. The rotovator is therefore particularly suited for use in greenhouses, strip cultivation and in tree nurseries. Users who value quality above all else are very appreciative of the unique technical design of this rotary cultivator. The slightly higher purchase price is more than offset by the faultless operation, low maintenance costs and long service life.
JNC rotovators are available in a light (L) and heavy (Z) duty version. In addition to the range of standard working widths offered, special working widths can be provided on request. The JNC overtop rotovator is very popular in the floriculture and landscaping sectors.
Advantages of the JNC rotovator:
- The rotovator does not feature a chain case on the side: the machine width is therefore the same as the working width.
- The construction of the rotovator is very robust, with a central drive, and therefore little maintenance and wear.
- It is possible to remove the protective caps, thus providing access from above to inspect and maintain the blades.
- The machines are supplied with supporting wheels as standard, as this ensures their stable operation and proper depth control.
- Since the machine is not fitted with shoes on the side, it won't drag plant residues while maintaining a very even working depth (no 'tile' effect).
The special position of the blades ensures that there is no compaction (plough-pan). The gear box is suitable for 540, 750 and 1000 rpm. Thanks to the absence of a chain case on the side, the cultivated strips overlap smoothly, without gullies or ridges in-between. The rotovator is fitted with continuous side panels extended far behind and heavy tailgates. This keeps the soil closed off, ensuring perfect, plane tilling. A number of accessories are available, such as cage and bar rollers or smooth rollers. Their height adjustment can be manual or hydraulic.
The JNC OTL or OTZ overtop rotovator is one of a kind. The rotovator rotates against the direction of travel, projecting the soil upwards and backwards against a bar rack, burying the crop residues underneath the furrow. The soil projected through the bars then covers the crop residues, thus producing a nice, clean seed bed. The OTL and OTZ machines are not suited for work in stony conditions.