Model Series 2 - Standard Vane Pump
From Standard Vane Pump
PROCON's Series 2 pumps have the same features as the Series1 except they do not have the integral strainer. Series 1, 2 and 3 are available in 11 flow rates: 15, 25, 35, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 110, 125 and 140 gallons per hour at 250 psi. Clamp-on mounting style is shown in the photo; bolt-on mounting is also available.
- Body Material: Type 303 stainless steel or brass
- Capacity: 15 to 140 GPH
- Nominal Speed: 1725 RPM
- Typical Horsepower Required: .25 to .50 HP
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 250 PSI
- Rotation (viewed from nameplate): Clockwise
- Dry Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.56' x 3.49' x 3.86'
- Self Priming (water): 6 ft. Maximum Lift
- Port Size: 3/8 NPT Inlet and Outlet
- Brief Description: Brass housing, 3/8' NPT ports
- Primary Application: Espresso/Coffee
- Secondary Application: Welding
- Additional Application: Carbonated Water, Reverse Osmosis, Beer Chillers, Pesticide Systems, Solar Applications
- Mounting Styles: Clamp-on, Bolt-on