Model ALM/ALT Series - Single-Phase - Three-Phase Self Priming Side-Channel Electric Pumps
The best solution for transfers of liquids because of the high self-priming capability, the possibility to operate with discontinuous presence of the liquid at the suction and the reversibility of the flow. The AL series, entirely made of stainless steel AISI 316, is particularly suited for corrosive liquids (chemical agents, fertilizing fluids, sea water) and food fluids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juices).
On request they can be equipped with a manual by-pass to regulate capacity and head. They are used in oenology, food and chemical industry, agriculture.
- Height of priming 6 meters
- Possibility to reverse the flow
- Pump body, impeller and shaft in stainless steel AISI 316
- Asyncronous single-phase (ALM) or three-phase (ALT) motor, protection IP 44, with professional rotary switchreverser and cable
- Continuous duty
Specifications About Liquid
- Max temperature 90° C (130° C with gaskets in Viton)
- Max density 1.1 g/cm3
- Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
- Not too viscous
- Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.
- mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/NBR on request:
- mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/VITON
- mechanical seal silicon carbide/VITON
- mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/EPDM
- mechanical seal AISI 316/graphite/TEFLON
- 110 V / 50 Hz, 110 V / 60 Hz, 220 V / 60 Hz
- Power Supply Voltage For Three-Phase Pumps (ALT)
- 230 V / 50 Hz, 230 V / 60 Hz, 400 V / 60 Hz