Model Series ZW - Multi Mowers
ZW Multi mowers have a hydraulic offset possibility of 165 cm / 5’5” (front models 110 cm / 3’7”) and can work both partially behind the tractor and fully offset. The working range of the cutting head is hydraulically adjustable from +90° to -60°. This makes these universal flail mowers ideal for topping, estate maintenance, field borders, ditches, embankments, hedges etc.
Chopping upto 3 cm (1¼”) diameter
The 0,8 kg (1¾ lb) special flails with single cutting edges ensure clean and finest cut of grass, rushes, reed stems, pruning etc. up to 3 cm (1¼”). They are fitted to the electronically balanced vibration-free flail rotor with heavy bolts and replaceable steel bushes.
Heavy duty headstock and chassis
To assure long life Perfect has designed a special heavy-duty headstock and offset device to transmit the weight of the cutting head to the tractor. The standard configuration includes a Waltersheid PTO shaft.
Further the main body of the cutting head is fitted with a twin skin metal plate construction with reinforcements at key mounting points for utmost security and durability.
- ZW-150 Cutting width 150 cm
(4'11') Min. 50 HP
- ZW-180 Cutting width 180 cm
(5'11') Min. 60 pk
- ZW-210 Cutting width 210 cm
(6'11') Min. 70 HP
- ZW-240 Werkbreedte 240 cm
(7'11') Min. 80 HP
- Extra heavy-duty head stock; tractor 3-pt. linkage cat. II
- PTO speed 540 rpm
- Walterscheid PTO shaft with overrunning clutch
- Drive through 3 or 4 V-belts
- Hydraulic offset possibility max. 165 cm (5'5')
(front models 110 cm (3'7'))
- Articulation range of cutting head from +900 to -600
- Break bolt protected safety breakaway system
- Tractor hydraulics required: 1 x DA, 1 x SA (½')
- Main body of the cutting head fitted with a twin skin metal plate
- 0,8 kg (1¾ lbs) special flails, mounted to the twofold electronically
balanced vibration-free flail rotor with heavy 20 mm bolts and replaceable steel bushes
- Grass discharge over the rear roller
- Rear roller with conical ends and special covers over the bearings
- Front mounted model gearbox 1000 RPM of PTO
- Left hand model