The SF900 is designed to match the most brands of carriers from 80 to 180 HP PTO driven CAT II or CAT III. The stump grinder function principle is based on the hydraulic excavator ‘s. Designed to provide the high torque required for stump grinding, and the low speeds necessary for good tool life and mild debris discharge.
High grinding performance – Low running costs
The direct drive of the grinding wheel allows optimal use of the engine power also with lower power lasses.
Large working radius at full load
The drive of the grinding rotor on two sides is powered via pivoting divider gear bearing. The gearbox matches automatically the boom movements – the bending of the drive line will be minimized. Thus reduces premature wear and extends significantly component life. All functions are convenient controlled via cable control.
Stump grinding for site clearing, in parks, for landscaping or in orchards or in areas difficult to reach.
- Power class: 80 180 HP
- Wheel diameter: 900 mm
- Speed: 1.000 rpm
- Overall width: 1.400 mm
- Overall weight: 1.300 kg
- Design features and benefits:
- Solid construction providing long life time
- Low downtimes and nearly maintenance-free running time
- Fixed special hammers with high impact power and low costs
- Hammer exchange is fast via screw connections easy to apply
- Hammers can be changed individually
- The grinding wheel is powered by high-performance belts.
- A synchronization control provides optimal drive shaft run and prevents vibrations
- The pivoting boom allows maximal working radius and full view for the operator
- Changing the carrier will be reduced to a minimum.
- A converse wheel rotating is optionally available.