Model SG3 - Sunflower Head
From Sunflower Series
Low profile for perfect harvesting, even in down crop conditions. Adjustable row distance from 45 cm (17.7“) to 75 cm (30”). The header can be mounted to any combine brand or model just by replacing the attachment. Concave dividers allow seed harvesting.
- Spring-stretched chains hold the sunflower through the cut all the way to the screw, thus avoiding waste.
- The single-section cut keeps grass and other unwanted material from entering the combine.
- Gear box in oil bath. The steel gears undergo a special carbonising and hardening treatment.
- The chain drives on both sides prevent unnecessary overload and facilitate RPM modification.
- Tilt-up snouts facilitate transport.
- Upon request: headers with special row distances like 80 cm (31.5”), 90 cm (35.5”) or other.