Model SH/SX/ DIANA - Inter-Row Cultivators With Straight Tines and Discs
The great accuracy we use in the production of our inter-row cultivator allows the machine to work very close to the plant, without any damage for it. The particular pressure spring it is provided with, keeps SH/ on soil and allows the penetration without problems, even in hard situations.
An important peculiarity of the machine is the depth regulation by handle: the real measure is shown by a particular indicator which allows the micrometric sight of the working depth. The slideways are milled and the bolts of the flasks are shrouded into the support, in order to avoid to stop the screw with two spanners for tightening the nuts.
All the models are provided with the indipendent parallelogram. Every single articulated joint is bushed with double bushing in nylon and hard metal bushing, while a lubricator with chamber and reserve is mounted on every joint. Moreover, thanks to the exceptional stability of the machine, the speed can be increased with reduction of the working costs.
Thanks to the strongness of our machines, it is possibile to manufacture also very long models and warrant no breakage; moreover the hydraulic folding frame allows to make road closing machines.
- EC safety guards;
- Discs and hoes on every working unit;
- Wheels with double bearings and dust cover;
- Wheels with handle on each unit;
- Adjustable flasks in micrometric width;
- Clearance under the frame mm 750;
- Parallelogram with adjustable pressure spring;
- Parallelogram with 4 lubricators and hard metal bushings.
- Couple of wheels on frame;
- Manual or hydraulic steering unit;
- Ridging units;
- Fertilizer distributor with different capacities;
- Folding frame for road transport;
- Back combs.