SHEYENNE/WESTGO - Model 1235 - Conveyor
Size: 35' X 10' tube with 12' belt. Thicker 12-gauge tube for longer wear life. Finest quality 2-ply all rubber conveyor belt for easier cold weather starts and longer wear life. Belt adjustment at top avoids standing water or fertilizer residue and gets hopper lower to ground. Powder coat painted for more durable long lasting finish. Fully enclosed belt prevents whipping & extends belt life. Pulley drive system and universal mount plate designed to use either electric or hydraulic motor. Heavy duty spring & fold down hopper: Excellent for use in fertilizer. Capacity up to 5000 bushels per hour depending on angle with maximum of 30 degrees.
- Larger 4.5' diameter rollers make for easier starting in winter and less chance for freeze up. Larger surface area
- of roller increases conveyor belt wear life with less slippage.
- Rollers on 1' shaft with greaseable bearings supported by 4 bolt bearing flange.
- Extra heavy duty double track roller assures smooth raising and lowering of conveyor.
- Includes removable hitch.
Standard Equipment:Tires (size 215-75R-15), 15.75' o.d. double groove driven pulley, and two (2) BX drive belts for use on electric motors. Recommend 5.75' o.d. drive pulley for 800 ft/min using electric motor.