Sheyenne - Double Quick- Tach Grapple
With its T-1 high grade, high tensile steel teeth, four supporting rods, and shielded hydraulic cylinders, the Double Quick-Tach grapple from Sheyenne Tooling offers operators another use for their skidsteer loaders and compact tractors. The Double Quick-Tach grapple attaches to most popular skidsteer loaders and compact tractors equipped with a skid steer quick-tach. With a second quick-tach built on the grapple, operators have the option of switching from buckets to forks to any other attachment quickly and easily. These simple options alone increase productivity and prevent down time for the operator. The versatility and strength of this grapple makes it perfect for use on the farm, construction site, or for any application you desire.
- Shields covering the grapple's two 2' x 8' hydraulic cylinders.
- Constructed of T-1 High-grade, high tensile steel.
- Four 3/8' teeth spaced 15' apart.
- Four cross braces for additional strength.
- Standard hydraulic hoses secure to bucket sides to prevent accidental detachment.
- Works on Skid steers and compact tractors using the Sheyenne Multi-Hitch.