Model T229 - Front Loader
From Front Loaders
The front loader is a farming machine mounted at the front frame of a tractor. The loader is intended for loading, unloading and handling bulk materials, e.g. gravel, sand, mineral fertilizers, lime, manure, potatoes, beetroot or wood. It can also facilitate any handling operations on the farm. Depending on the intended work type, the grip can be replaced with a bale grip, a log grip, a silage grip, a bale fork, a manure and straw fork, a pallet fork, a silage cutter, a grip bucket, a peat bucket, a snow plough, or other equipment.
The perfectly located centre of gravity decreases the shock absorption load of the tractor. The optimum pickup and discharge angles ensure efficient operation. The front loader features a stabiliser frame. The advanced EURO/SMS mount frame makes retooling a simple and easy operation. Lifting capacity: 1300/1600 kg. Easy and quick connection of hydraulic lines. Connection to a tractor with clevis pins. The vibration damper equalizes the shocks for a more convenient operation. The front loader is controlled either with a joystick or a 3-sectional DCV. The machine is available in specific tractor brand colour schemes.
- UNIVERSAL USE: A grip is enough for handling many types of material: straw bales, logs, silage, manure, pallets or bulk materials, such as snow or gravel.
- PERFECTLY BALANCED: The correct centre of gravity point reduces the shock absorption on the tractor
- WORKING SPEED: The optimum pickup and discharge angles reduce the work time for improved efficiency
- EASY RETOOLING: The operation is swift and simple
- CONVENIENT: The vibration dampers effectively remove the shocks to ensure working comfort in all conditions
- PERSONALISE YOUR LOADER: You can select the colour finish to match your tractor’s brand livery
- DURABLE: The front loader’s structure is preserved in a complex anti-corrosive coating process. All machine components are shot blasted and degreased for effective anti-corrosion protection
- PRECISE: The front loader features a levelling indicator
- COMFORTABLE: The special hydraulic accumulator absorbs shocks during operation
- ROBUST: The suitably formed arm sections and the best steel grade for the critical operating parts ensure safe operation of the device for many years. The extra reinforcement inside the arm improves structural stability and rigidity.
- EASY TO USE: The control is based on a Nimco joystick
- STRONG: The self-lubricated bushes feature superior durability and resistance to guarantee a long operating life
- FAST WORKING: The standard equipment includes the best-in-class Nimco directional control valve that is coupled directly to the tractor feed line. This results in faster motions and protection against hydraulic pump failure
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE: Every pin has a lubricating point