SICMA - Model MX3 - Agricultural Multiuse Machine
Sicma MX3 represents an agricultural multiuse machine, presented as a novelty at the International Agricultural Machinery Exhibition held in Bologna (Italy), in November 2010.
- ENGINE: Diesel IVECO, supercharged 4 cylinders in line, 93 KW-125 CV Turbo Intercooler.
- TRANSMISSION: Oil pressure closed circuit. 3-wheel drive by Poclain hydraulic engines.
- GEAR: Fluid drive gear shift with electronic inverter with 2 gear speeds; Hydraulic brake system in negative.
- CABIN: Soundproof, mounted on shock absorbers. Total height from the ground 1,95 m. Air conditioned. Windscreen wiper. Radio
- CHASSIS: Sheet steel monobloc (6 to 40 mm);
- VIBRATION SYSTEM: Vibrating head “New Generation”, High hydraulic pressure, High-frequency, Self-braking
- ARM: Telescopic. Fast release system for reverse umbrella and the toolmakers.