Sigma 4 - Model IRON H Series - Front Loaders
Our IRON front end loader range, completely updated in design and performance, are exceptionally reliable machines due to the latest solutions adopted, and are extremely competitively priced within this market segment.
By replacing the iron pipes with flexible pipes, it has been possible to partially integrate the hydraulics on the inside of the boom, thus providing enhanced protection, better visibility and reduced dirt accumulation. A rugged sheath covering the pipes is also supplied, both for looks and safety.
For the IRON series, the section of the boom is formed by an integral metal plate in the outer area and a C profile in the inner area, an ideal solution in terms of great strength and overall lightness.
Front loader with hydraulic implement self-levelling system
- Fitting brackets supporting loader from tractor front end to rear axle shafts
- Hydraulic system conforming to tractor specifications
- Two double acting cylinders for lifting
- Two double acting cylinders for the operation of the implement designed with double rod for faster implement unloading
- Quick-release of loader from tractor VELOTAK
- Implement quick release EURO
- Hydraulic quick-fit couplings
- Adjustable support legs
- Bucket level gauge
- remote control and joysticks
- euro implement faceplate
- loader quick-release system
- hydraulic system
- implement self-levelling
- coating and finish
- maintenance and benefits