Silos in Galvanized Steel for Cereals
The storage bins for cereals in BECCARIA galvanized and corrugated sheet are the results of years of experience in the agro-industrial mechanical field and of a high quality standard that makes use of the most modern designing and manufacturing technologies: all finalized to the tooling and storage plants manufacturing, the cereals preservation and working.
Structural Solidity Particular
- Differentiated thickness of the sheets (calculated on the basis of the product pressure and mass silage to the different levels).
- Use of a high number of reinforced vertical frames in pressed-bent zinced steel with variable thicknesses and veined section.
High Product Sliding
- Use of zinced carbon steel corrugated sheets with a corrugation to assure a high friction reduction between cereal and wall.
Perfect Tight Against the Atmospheric Agents
- Roof in ALUZINC with modular and prefabricated elements with inclination of 25°.
- Use of bolts and washers with a high zinced covering.
- Application of special rubber gaskets in the sheets and roof overlapping points.
Long Duration in the Time
- Sheets and frames covering through a modern galvanization technique SENDZIMIR with a high percentage of zinc.
- Roof superficial finishing with special covering ALUZINC (zinc and aluminium alloy).