Model KB - Fertilizer or Lime Mounted Spreader
From Mounted Spreaders
The Simonsen fertilizer slide keeps tight control of the material flow (from 100 to 1800 pounds per acre) giving you impressive accuracy and a flat spread pattern over the entire width of the spread pattern. Solid all-welded construction on top of a 3-inch I-beam frame guarantees a rugged body ready for many years of field use.
- Twin fans with 21-inch wide conveyor apron and 45 degree slopes on sides.
- Stainless steel used at critical corrosion points.
- Conveyor is coordinated to ground speed regardless of truck gear or two speed selection.
- Available with press-wheel drive or electronic controls.
- Variable rate and GPS compatible.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system powers both fans at constant RPM over a wide range of ground speeds.
- Fifty-foot spread width for fertilizer and thirty-foot spread width for lime.
- Several body sizes available to fit your chassis.
- Fifty-foot spread width.
- Stainless steel or mild steel models available.