Simonsen - Model KB - Fertilizer or Lime Spreader
The Simonsen fertilizer slide keeps tight control of the material flow (from 100 to 1800 pounds per acre) giving you impressive accuracy and a flat spread pattern over the entire width of the spread pattern. Solid all-welded construction on top of a 3-inch I-beam frame guarantees a rugged body ready for many years of field use.
- Twin fans with 21-inch wide conveyor apron and 45 degree slopes on sides.
- Stainless steel used at critical corrosion points.
- Conveyor is coordinated to ground speed regardless of truck gear or two speed selection.
- Available with press-wheel drive or electronic controls.
- Variable rate and GPS compatible.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system powers both fans at constant RPM over a wide range of ground speeds.
- Fifty-foot spread width for fertilizer and thirty-foot spread width for lime.
- Several body sizes available to fit your chassis.
- Fifty-foot spread width.
- Stainless steel or mild steel models available.