Simplicity - Model ZT1500 20/42 - Zero Turn Mower
The Simplicity®; ZT1500 is complete with a refined cutting system and finely tuned twin-levers to provide a quick and smooth cut. Choose from two different decks widths and engine brands, whichever unit you choose, you'll get a precision cut lawn and you will have fun doing it.
- Engine Options — The ZT1500 now comes with a 2 engine option. The Kawasaki® FR Series V-Twin or the Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™.
- Pivoting Front Axle — Cast-iron axle pivots with ground contours allowing the mower to ride smoothly over the lawn. (Note: Footrest shown in image above is not available on ZT1500)
- Hydro-Gear® Ezt® Transmission —The ZT1500 has Hydro-Gear's most popular transmission. Designed to meet the demands of heavier machines and greater horsepower. The EZT® delivers smooth, variable speed and bi-directional control in a compact lightweight package, for low maintenance mowing.
- Control Panel — Every control is right at your fingertips, key choke, throttle, mower engagement, headlight switch, hour meter, cup holder, and fuel gauge.
- Rugged Castor Wheels — Rugged caster wheel assembly and smooth tread tire prevents turf damage on hairpin turns. Each wheel swivel 360 degrees on ball bearings. (Note: Footrest shown in image above is not available on ZT1500)
- Twin-Lever Control — Soft-touch, twin-lever control lets you glide through turns and around obstacles controlling ground speed with spin-on-a-dime maneuverability.