Singer Valve - Model SCP-TP - Single Process Control Panel Series
The SCP-TP Controller is a simplified process controller designed to complement the Dual Solenoid Control Valve. It offers quick and easy configuration for any single process application as well as on/off applications. The SCP-TP is also equipped to be configured to control the Singer 420DC Motor. Range of application is dependent on the process variable (feedback) transmitter used, which includes (but not limited to) common automatic control valve functions with conventional pilots.
MoThe SCP-TP Controller reads and compares the process feedback (process variable) 4 to 20 mA signal to the desired setting (set-point) 4 to 20 mA signal. The SCP-TP then accurately positions the valve to bring the process variable towards the set-point until they coincide. The SCP-TP is also equipped with data logging features than when enabled can log all sensor feedback and setpoint data with a time stamp.
- Compatibility with remote SCADA Modbus, Hardwired 4 to 20 mA or local set-point adjustment
- Simplified single loop process controller with P.I.D. implementation, ON/OFF or 4-20mA motor control
- Selectable input controls and output alarms
- IP 66, 67 NEMA 4X rated panel
- Colour touch screen interface display
- Equipped with data logging features
SCP-TP Single Process Control Panel Series
- The controller shall be a Singer Valve SCP-TP Panel, powered by AC or DC power Source.
- Controller shall be UL/ULC rated
- The controller shall have circuit breaker power supply protection and fused field device terminal connection
- The controller shall accept a continuous process variable (feedback) 4 - 20 mA signal and a continuous set-point (command) 4 - 20 mA signal. The dual solenoid valve shall be positioned by the controller to bring the process variable towards the set-point.
- The controller shall have a built-in, adjustable, advanced P.I.D. optimization for accuracy.
- Controller shall have option to control on/off control and 4 -20mA motor controller output.
- Controller shall have seletable output alarms/notification
- Deadband, zero, and span of 4 - 20 mA signal shall be easily adjusted via touch screen
- The controller shall have a readout for valve operation.
- Prior to shipment, the controller shall undergo full function and operational tests