Single Axle Slurry Tanker
From Slurry Tankers
This range is designed for users who do not require a large tank capacity. This type of equipment is selected according to two main criteria: short distances (0 to 6km) between the filling and spreading points and a moderate volume of effluents to be used.
The tractor power and the quality soil receiving the filling product are also two decisive factors when choosing a product from this range.
This type of equipment is intended for agriculture, agro-industry and public works.
PICHON proposes single axle tanks, with capacities ranging from 2,600 to 11,350l, that can be used together with a selection of filling and spreading solutions and a large range of equipments and accessories.
- Basic options
- Filling solutions
- Spreading solutions
- Additional equipment
- DESP 97/23/CE-compliant tank
- Integrated chassis
- Internal and external hot dipped galvanised
- Steel grade S235JRG2 class 1
- Tanks < 6,050: no baffle plate
- 6,050 to 8,100l tanks: 1 baffle plate
- 10,400 and 11,350l tanks: 2 baffle plates
- Depending on the capacity, users may have to refer to the regulations in force.