Perfect ground contour following is the combination of the arm mounting location and the central pivoting cutter bar. The maximum angle of adaptation to terrain is -15° and +20° .
In the event of a collision with an obstacle the collision safety device is immediately released. Due to the special position of the hinge, the cutter bar simultaneously moves backward and upward. After colliding with an obstacle, the cutter bar automatically returns into the operating position. The sensitivity of the safety mechanism is freely adjustable.
The hydraulic ground pressure relief rate of the cutter bar can be easily and quickly adjusted before and during mowing.
The relief rate is visible on the manometer.
- The drive is connected to the first disc by the PTO shaft, an angle gear and a double universal joint.
- Discs rotating in pairs ensure a quick and efficient forage flow over the cutter bar.
Support legs for storage (optional) save space around the machine. The mower is upright and takes up to 3,2m2.
In the transport position, the mower is tilted 120° degrees ensuring:
- a transport height which enables driving through low passages,
- better visibility during transport,
- better stability during transport and thus a higher transport speed,
- the centre of gravity of the machine is closer to the centre of gravity of the tractor.