Hopper Bottom Silos
Hopper bottom silos, depending on the hopper angle, may store dry or wet grain. They are made of high quality Swedish steel. As a standard they are covered with zinc-aluminium alloy Galfan coating to ensure optimum protection in particularly severe weather conditions. Galfan coating ensures several times better durability and resistance to corrosion than typically used in the market galvanized coating.
- High-quality Swedish steel
- Galfan coating ensures exceptional corrosion resistance
- Durable, sealed and robust construction
- Suitable angle of the wave makes grains doesn't deposit on the walls
- Easy and fast discharge
Corrugated steel sheet reflects the sun rays thanks to which the silo does not heat too much. The hopper discharge is convenient in operation as the silo empties itself by gravity. The rolling process makes corrugated sheet extremely rigid and resistant to indentation, making silo resistant to any deformations. The roof structure is very solid, on both sides galvanized and externally coated by polyester coating. Special angle of the wave causes the seed is not deposited on the walls of the silo. Discharge is easy – silo empties itself under the influence of gravity. Sealed structure keeps water out of the silo, and the specially sealed joints between the sidewalls and screw elements provide a waterproof silo shell.
- Loading capacity: from 180 t to 625 t
- Intended use: SFL type silos are designed mainly for short-term storage of grain or they can be used after technological processes, such as drying or cleaning of all types of grain.