Model SL - Min-Till Precision Planters
The practise of Conservation Agriculture,which embraces No Till/ Min Till,is well established and proven in many countries of the world, the leaders being Brazil,USA.Argentina and Australia. THE BENEFITS: are many and an increasing number of farmers in No Till groups in South Africa, depending on the number of years practising C.A, are enjoying positive results.
Reduced wind and/or water erosion [we have met SA farmers who have been able to reduce the number of contour ridges in certain areas due to reduced run off and improved water retention
Build up of organic matter and improved soil structure
Lower levels of weed growth
Lower fuel costs due to less field activity.
Lower weed control/spraying cost due to the supression of weeds by the mulch or green cover crop
Lower machinery capital costs
THE CONCEPT OF THE EQUALIZER MIN TILL PRECISION SL PLANTER
Theebo Tech technology not only answers the Min Till challenge of accurate seed placement through typical surface residues but has incorporated this into wide frame machine design,up to 15m working width,enabling growers of maize beans,sunflowers,etc to benefit from both Wide Frame and Min Till field efficiency
The EQUALIZER SL has been developed as a conventional seed hopper machine but offers even greater field efficiency with a Central Fill model which can offer additional operational costs savings.
The central main frame carries the 2,3 or 4 compartment hopper capable of accurately metering liquid and/or granular fertiliser. The vertical folding wings make up the increasingly popular cost saving Wide Frame concept.
of the EQUALIZER SL planter,as with our Air Seeder,lies in an integral unit design of the soil disturbing tine operating under hydraulic pressure ahead of the planter row unit. Working through a parallel linkage, the tine placing the fertiliser and the row unit placing the seed are able to operate at a constant depth differential as set by the farmer.
THE ROW UNIT
offers a wide range of adjustments to suit an equally wide range of soil conditions and farmer preference. The chisel tine uses a spade nose point to improve soil lateral aeration ahead of the seed which is metered through a proven easy to calibrate and maintain vacuum system.
• Row spacing: 762mm, 914mm
• Number of rows on:
– 762mm Spacing: 6, 8, 12, 16, 18, 20
– 914mm Spacing: 6, 8, 12, 16
• Tractor kW requirement: 12-15 kW per row dependent on soil conditions
• Price range: R 468 000 – R 1 320 000 (Exclusive of VAT) May 2012
• Hopper size: Total volume for seed and fertiliser = 4500 litre for 6, 8, 10 row
models and 6500 litre for 12, 16, 18, 20 row models.
• Coulters as standard for residue management
• Choice of liquid- or granular application systems
• Frame mounted filling auger
• Sprayer system with front or rear mounted booms or
row mounted nozzles for inoculants application
• 1, 2 or 3 bins for bulk N, P and K fertiliser handling
• Central seed nursing system for soya beans
• Fine seeds - or baits bin with distribution