SmartPlant FreeView - Complex 3D Plant
SmartPlant FreeView is a free viewer to open Intergraph’s 3D models (VUE files) for display and navigation of process, power, and marine projects. Users can walk through the plant and select any object in the view to see its associated plant properties (MDB2 file). Easy-to-use, on-screen motion controls allow even the most casual user to walk through complex 3D plants with no training. Industry-standard, gaming-style keyboard navigation is also simple to use and learn.
Also included in the download is the new Intergraph FreeView Converter, a utility used to convert .vue files used by SmartPlant FreeView into the iFV format, which can be viewed on an Apple iPad. The new Intergraph FreeView for iPad app is available as a free download. Using your iPad (not your iPhone), search for “FreeView” on the Apple App Store.
- The largest plant models are loaded and navigated in record time
- Outstanding display performance thanks to making full use of available hardware
- Free viewer to open Intergraph’s 3D models (VUE file)
- Complete set of on-screen navigation controls (Look, turn, zoom, move, fit, home, select)
- Industry-standard, gaming-style navigation controls
- Objects can be selected to view their plant properties (MDB2 file)
- Surface measure command to display accurate distances between objects
- An orientation axis is displayed in the view to help the user maintain direction
Upgrade to SmartPlant Review to turn on all of the design review capability needed to perform more in-depth review and analysis of the project. SmartPlant Review enables you to see what you want to see, how you want to see it. It enables better engineering design judgments and speeds the decision-making process in every phase of the project.
SmartPlant FreeView will open Intergraph Smart™ 3D projects published as VUE and MDB2 files. Use SmartPlant Interop Publisher to convert these and other project types into Intergraph’s 3D model format (VUE and MDB2 files) for viewing in SmartPlant FreeView or SmartPlant Review.
The ability to view all kinds of plant projects allows companies to standardize on SmartPlant FreeView and SmartPlant Review for all process, power and marine projects. These viewers are the only viewers focused on viewing plant projects, and are generic enough to meet all of the requirements for a variety of users – design, engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance. Upgrade to SmartPlant Review.