Designed to cradle hatching eggs of any size safely, the open construction of Pas Reform’s SmartTray is proven to deliver a uniform airflow during incubation. This helps to create an optimal environment for the growing embryo, to promote day old chicks, turkey poults or ducklings of the highest quality.
Improved setter tray design delivers greater comfort and uniform airflow
Genetic selection for high post natal growth has altered the patterns of development and rates of biosynthesis in modern embryos. In the egg, this results in ever higher levels of metabolic heat production, which needs careful management in the setter to deliver optimum hatching results.
SmartTray from Pas Reform has been designed specifically to enhance the comfort of modern embryos during the critical phase of incubation, delivering uniform airflow around the eggs to manage increased metabolic temperature effectively.
- Supports hatching eggs at two levels: suitable for large and small eggs, with specially shaped support points to fit all egg sizes.
- Open, spacious grid: prevents the development of ‘dead spots’ and allows free movement of air for the uniform distribution of heat and humidity.
- Maximum protection for the egg: prevents hairline cracks - ideal for farm traying.
- Stable, self-centring egg positioning: ideal for in-ovo vaccination. Self-centring egg positioning provides a stable, secure target for accurate in-ovo vaccination.
- Suitable for the highly automated hatchery: superior construction, material stiffness and high impact-resistance withstand temperature changes and weight load for the lifetime of the tray.
- Safe, secure stacking: blind find bottom design means SmartTray easily finds its secure locking position for fast, stable stacking.
- Microban antibacterial technology built into the whole product and active at the surface. It cannot wash away, providing continuous antibacterial protection during storage, cleaning and use. Independent test results show that the Microban active technologies in SmartTray kill up to 99.9% of Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica and Staphylococcus aureus on the surface of the setter tray. Microban is a highly effective means of combating cross-contamination.
- HACCP compliant: completely smooth finish for easy, thorough cleaning to prevent the accumulation of dirt.
- Ergonomic design: lightweight, smooth finish for comfortable, easy handling.