The SMWA avs is an offsetting mulcher ideal for areas hard to reach such as ditches, slopes and river banks but also does a great mulching job on steep road sides, orchards and vineyards. Great versatility is achieved by ample side shift in addition to hydraulic angling.
The SMWA avs can work from 90° up angling to 50° down angling, independent from the side shift, centrally behind the tractor, or offset to the side, and reach up to 274 cm [198“] to the right of the tractor center line, depending on the working width of the mulcher. Maximum side shift is 136 cm [54“]. High resistent thanks casing made of high-tensile steel and reinforced bearings. Two possibilities to place the gearbox: Gearbox inside of machine keeps the mower close to the tractor (appropriate e.g. for orchard rows). External gearbox (optional) allows large outrigging.
The safety breakaway system FLEX-SAFE™ (optional) prevents breakage of the linkage. Articulated attachment frame allows dynamic flexation.
Available working width: 125, 155, 175, 200 cm [49', 61', 69', 79'].
- mulches grass and bushes up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- standard rotor with SMW flails
- working speed 1-5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage ≤ 125: cat. 1 & 2 · ≥ 155: cat. 2
- hyd. positioning from +90° to -50°
- hyd. side shift to the right
- gearbox 540 rpm with through shaft
- input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- front protection: metal flaps
- adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- support roller adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel
- rotor with Y knives
- front attachment
- external transmission
- Attachment with safety breakaway FLEX-SAFE™
- lateral support rollers 160 mm [6”] Ø
- side shift arms available in several lengths