Snake-A-Way - Granular Snake Repellent
Snake-A-Way is EPA approved, university tested and environmentally safe. A dry granular mixture which is easy to apply by lightly sprinkling around home, work or where you play to keep those areas snake free. When applied as directed, Snake-A-Way is safe for a wide variety of applications and is proven effective in repelling rattlesnakes! It is great for use around gardens, but do not apply inside the garden area or in fields of crops grown for food. Do not use Snake-A-Way near streams, ponds or water supplies. Snake-A-Way is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY!.
Snake-A-Way has a time release agent that allows it to remain effective for 2 months under normal weather conditions. Normal rainfall will not harm the product. When the odor of Snake-A-Way becomes faint, its effectiveness may be diminished. If this occurs during a season when snakes are active, re-treat with enough of the repellent to restore the original odor intensity.
Areas to Protect:
Homes, garages, trailers, barns, tents, stables, wood piles, tool sheds, flower beds, trash cans, playgrounds, lawns, kennels, anywhere snakes are or might be a danger to people, pets or property.
Snake-A-Way is available in most US states and in select countries. Contact Nixalite for details or go to our item availability chart. Snake-A-Way is not available for sale in California or Hawaii.
- Use as an area repellent to clear snakes from the area.
- Then apply as a perimeter barrier to keep snakes from returning.
- For garter snakes, one 4 lb. bag will protect approx.1/4 acre lot with home.
- For rattlesnakes, it will take 2 - 4 lb. bags for the same 1/4 acre lot.
- A time release agent keeps it working for up to 2 months under normal weather conditions.
- For OUTDOOR use only.