Snake Guard - Snake Traps
An effective, safe and humane method of capturing and removing snakes from where you live, work and play. Snakes have always played an important role in helping maintain nature's ecological balance. Through predation, they help keep rodent and other pest populations under control, helping prevent the damage that can come from rodent and insect over-population. Although valuable to our ecology, few people want snakes in their homes or where they work. Always use extreme caution as trapped snakes may still be harmful. To help ensure your safety, please read and follow the instructions and precautions provided with the snake traps.
Snake Guard Traps Details
- Effective, safe and easy
- Installs in less than a minute, no tools needed
- Entire trap is biodegradable
- Humane release; uses vegetable (cooking) oil
- Trap Size - 29' x 13' x 3'
How Snake Guard Snake Traps work:
- These traps come with a pre-applied, specially formulated glue that humanely, yet securely immobilizesthe snake.
- This sticky glue immobilizes even large snakes, allowing for live capture, safe removal and live release at a remote location.
- NOTE: always use extreme caution when moving traps with snakes in them.
- To ensure your safety, please read, understand and follow the instructions and precautions provided with the snake traps.
- To release the snake, simply pour liberal amounts of vegetable oil on the snake and on the glue around the snake.
- The oil neutralizes the glue, allowing the snake to go free at the desired release location.
- After the snake is free, simply bag up and dispose of the 100% biodegradable trap.
Homes, basements, garages, crawl spaces, warehouses, boathouses, stables, dog runs, barns, sheds, Anywhere snakes are or could be come a nuisance or danger to people, pets and property.