Snapper - Model AT67522 - Terrain Walk-Behind String Trimmer
Perfect for heavy mowing, the Snapper All-Terrain String Trimmer glides thorugh tall, thick grass with a reliable Briggs & Stratton 675e Series engine that includes a debris management system protecting the engine from dirt for extended life. Quick change trimmer head for easy line changing and other user-friendly features like the 14' high wheels for better maneuverability, and a convenient fold-down handle for storage make this unit stand above the rest.
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton 675e Series engine - Durable Briggs & Stratton Engine with comprehensive debris management system that protects your engine and a convenient air filter window that lets you see how dirty your air filter is without disassembly.
- Better Maneuverability - Tall 14' wheels roll through thick brush and tall grass with little effort.
- Convenient Bump Feed Head - Easy line replacement with a professional-grade dual exit bump feed head
- Compact Storage - Simple fold down handle for a compact walk behind string trimmer storage solution.
- Seamless Deck Design - One-piece seamless deck design minimizes debris collection.
- User-Friendly Controls - Simple to operate control features include a convenient throttle control lever that adjusts engine speed from a standing position and a quick stop lever that stops the trimmer head when you let go of the handlebar.
- Adjustable Handlebar - Multi-position handlebar with cam lock allows you to select the height that feels most comfortable to you.