Snapper - Model RE210 - Riding Mower
After 50 years, the rear engine rider has been reinvented to combine tried and true features with today's latest innovation offering the same dependability you would expect from a lawn mowing icon. Best for all sized lawns, its straight-forward design offers easy-to-to-reach controls, convenient 6-speed shift on-the-go drive system or hydrostatic transmission and an ultra compact size for easy storage. Telescopic steering makes tighter turns while increasing comfort and drivability.
- Tight Turning Radius - Steering wheel provides more control and tight turning radius around intricate landscaping.
- HI VAC Mower Deck - Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC mower deck efficiently cuts grass and sucks up clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC's cut is its unique mower blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- High Performance Briggs & Stratton Engines - Briggs & Stratton 1000 Series, PowerBuilt and Professional Series engines offer the reliability you can count on when mowing your lawn.
- Mow More. Stop Less. - Large 2 gallon fuel tank holds more fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mowing pleasure.
- User-Friendly Mower Controls - At your fingertip controls and foot pedal operation make the rear engine rider simple to drive.
- Tried and True - Some dependable designs are ingeniously simple. Snapper's disc drive transmission uses a spinning plate to power a moveable rubber disc. The RE210 features a hydrostatic transmission for smooth foot-pedal operation.
- Simple To Get On & Off - The improved rear engine rider design makes it easy to get on and off the unit.