Sneller - Model 360° - Grapple
The Sneller 360° Grapple has been built tough enough to use for log piling, scrap sorting, and demolition clean-up. Continual rotation and jaw movement are hydraulically operated.
- Rotates continually without having a starting point to return to, and no tangles.
- We have incorporated a unique solid wrist turntable bearing with an internal gear drive. This wrist provides the stability that eliminates the wobbling effect.
- These features allow for better angling lifts and placements, as well as full jaw travel with increased precision.
- 2 Hydraulic Circuits, one to open and close the jaw, one to rotate.
- Rotation is 1000 to 3000 psi (hydraulic pressure is required).
- 34 inch opening on jaw.
- Jaw clamp 3200 psi (hydraulic pressure is required).
- Weight approx: 2500 pounds.
- For use with 25,000 - 50,000 pound excavator.