SnowEx - Model SP-725G - Tow Behind Spreader
SnowEx’s new ground-driven SP-725G is designed to tow behind compact tractors, ATVs and utility vehicles. It spreads up to 40 feet wide for various off-road applications, or the sidewalk deflector can be used to limit the spread pattern over sidewalks. It’s not just a new product from SnowEx...it’s the new sidewalk solution.
Polyethylene Hopper Construction:
• Eliminates corrosion and enhances life of the equipment.
• Weighs less than steel units.
• Contains heavy-duty transmission.
• Reduces maintenance concerns.
Manual Flow Gate:
• Allows precise calibration and control for spreading granular material.
• Opens and closes via 14-foot cable.
• Includes positive locking feature for material calibration.
• Handles free-flowing materials.
Adjustable Stainless-Steel Spinner:
• Fine-tunes the spread pattern.
• Resists corrosion.
• Adjusts spread width for sidewalk applications.