SnowEx - Model SP-725G - Tow Behind Spreaders
SnowEx’s new ground-driven SP-725G is designed to tow behind compact tractors, ATVs and utility vehicles. It spreads up to 40 feet wide for various off-road applications, or the sidewalk deflector can be used to limit the spread pattern over sidewalks. It’s not just a new product from SnowEx...it’s the new sidewalk solution.
- Polyethylene Hopper Construction:
- Eliminates corrosion and enhances life of the equipment.
- Weighs less than steel units.
- Ground Drive:
- Contains heavy-duty transmission.
- Reduces maintenance concerns.
- Manual Flow Gate:
- Allows precise calibration and control for spreading granular material.
- Opens and closes via 14-foot cable.
- Includes positive locking feature for material calibration.
- Handles free-flowing materials.
- Adjustable Stainless-Steel Spinner:
- Fine-tunes the spread pattern.
- Resists corrosion.
- Sidewalk Deflector:
- Adjusts spread width for sidewalk applications.