From Disk Plough-Harrows
The main advantage of disk plough-harrow Softer is an universal usage from the first stubble-breaking to subsequent pre-sowing preparation of the soil after the stubble-breaking or ploughing. Softer is characterized with simple design with increased resistance, compactness and versatility with a minimum of adjusting and lubricating points. When used with a tractor of sufficient traction power, Softer enables preparation of soil with speeds up to 15 km/h. It guarantees easy incorporation of plant residues into the top-soil after harvest. High pressure to each disk together with dentate circumference ensures optimum penetration even to heavy and over-dried soil. Excellent stability and precise deep guiding. Very short structure of the machine results in precise deep guiding, excellent stability at work and effective quick turning at headlands.
High performance and quality of work
- High working speed up to 15 km/h.
- Working angle of the disks and pressure to each disk ensure uncompromising penetration even to heavy and over-dried soils and perfect undercut of the processed profile.
- High quality rubber mounting for optimal working angles of the disk.
- Precise deep guiding with optimum soil compaction.
- Disks with the diameter of 510 mm are located in two rows. For the case of contact with an obstacle, each disk is separately efectively protected by means of rubber mounting.
- High-strength reined materials in connection with eXtra STEEL line technology guarantee long service life of our machines even in the most difficult conditions.
- High-strength reined materials used for crucial nodes to ensure long service life. Strongly dimensioned frame from high-strength steels.
- Maintenance-free placement of the disks ensuring operation of the machine with no need of additional lubrication.
- Resistant and maintenance-free rubber mounting for adaptation to terrain with protection against overload.