Combined mounted implement for soil working and seeding bed preparation: 7 shanks cultivator, double independent discs rows and rear roller.
- Implement developed to save costs in working the soil (with one passage: deep soil breaking and soil preparation for seeding).This combination allows a big reduction in the soil working costs, maintaining a complete soil preparation.
- The cultivator shanks, instead of the plough, allow a decompaction, superficial and deep explosion of the soil. The cultivator shanks are fitted with hydro-pneumatic “NON-STOP” safety system. It’s available also the version with a shear bolt system on traction
- The two independent discs row sections allow a good preparation and reversal of the soil together with a good mixing of superficial crust. The inter-row discs distance and their positioning with independent supports allow the soil preparation even in fields with a lot of crops residues. The regulation of the discs angle, by means of a mechanic or hydraulic device, avoids the residues accumulation.
- The rear roller makes the final preparation, the levelling and the working control depth.
- Lateral covering row discs .
- Working speed of the cultivator: about 8/10 Km/h
- The weight, the length and the position of the mass have been studied to guarantee the minimum weight possible. Hydraulic folding for road transportation.