PB - Solar Deck
Would you like to forget about recharging your pipe rail trolleys? With the innovative Solar Deck, trolleys are charged automatically. The development of the Solar Deck is a PB Techniek/Berg Hortimotive joint initiative. The Solar Deck consists of a solar panel which can be attached to any pipe rail trolley, including new and existing trolleys. Pipe rail trolleys no longer need to be removed to the recharging zone. On average, the investment will be recouped within three years. An assembly set is available to put together the system efficiently and soundly. This includes a special frame and all the necessary materials.
- On average, the investment will be recouped within three years.
- The system consists of multiple DC generating solar panels to drive the pipe rail trolley.
- The panels use both sunlight and assimilation lighting. This means no recharging, even during the darkest months.
- Thanks to the shadow cast by the panels, your staff will no longer need to work in the full glare of the sun, improving their productivity.
- The pipe rail trolley will remain stable, even with the Solar Deck assembly.
With the Solar Deck you are actually investing in solar energy, making you eligible for attractive government funded subsidy schemes.