SolarWorld AG - Sunmodule Plus
With the Sunmodule Plus, SolarWorld AG presents an innovative module concept. The Sunmodule Plus is produced in state-of-the-art, fully automated production facilities, meeting the highest possible quality standards. Our Sunmodule Plus modules guarantee consistent output and set themselves apart with their outstanding product features. The SolarWorld modules Plus sort system is unique. The performance of every individual module is determined with oversized 'flashers'. The modules are then sorted in 5-watt steps, making the time-consuming process of sorting the modules on-site unnecessary. Only those modules that have been 'flashed' with the specified amount of rated power (or more) are supplied to customers.
Your benefits at a glance:
- DLG and TUV-tested resistance against ammonia: ideally suited for use in agriculture
- SolarWorld solar modules are resistant to frost and hail and can therefore withstand any winter conditions
- Tested resistance to salt mist for use in coastal areas
- High level of stability, because the module frame and the enclosed glass are securely attached to one another.
- The wide frame and its flat surface, even where the glass and frame intersect, improve the self-cleaning capability of the Sunmodules and prevent performance losses caused by deposits of dirt or other contamination.
- The extra space between the cells and the module frame allows horizontal as well as vertical mounting.